Pages

Oct 12, 2012

Sand in my shoes

It is friday and I am at work...bad combination...

You know what is my first favourite F word..Fashion of course :)

The only way to escape from reality is to think about my best summer vacation :) If you fell the same about fridays take a look at these photos which were taken at Golden fish beach in Sozopol. Imagine a gentle summer breeze...and how you drink mojitos while lying on the beach :)




My mother helped me to make this dress. If you have mastered basic and intermediate sewing skills you can make it, too. It is not very difficult. You can download the pattern from here:http://www.burdastyle.com/projects/one-of-my-fave-models-from-burda-magazine


Sozopol



Sigh...I have to go back to work..but now with a smile on my face :)



No comments:

Post a Comment