Pages

Apr 8, 2013

My first ever posted pattern!



Днес се престраших и реших да споделя с вас една кройка направена от мен. Не съм професионален крояч затова кройката е само в един размер - S (EU 36). Тези, които са с различен размер трябва да измерят гръдната си обиколка, талията, бедрата и обиколката на ръката над лакътя. Добавете или извадете нужните сантиметри от тези на кройката. Не би трябвало да имате проблем с това. Аз лично не поставих цип на моята рокля, тъй като плата, който ползвах е еластичен, но ако ползвате плат със слаба или никаква еластичност ви препоръчвам да сложите цип с дължина по ваш избор.

Кройката е сканирана в реален размер, затова ви препоръчвам да я принтирате в някой дигитален център, защото на стандартен принтер няма да се получи.

Кройката е без предвидени резерви. Добавете навсякъде 1,5 см. резерва, като за подгъва на роклята може да си оставите дори 2/3 см. резерва. Както виждате на снимките роклята не е много дълга, така че ако не сте сигурни каква дължина точно ще ви отива ви съветвам да направите роклята малко по-дълга. В крайна сметка винаги можете да я скъсите.

За да ви улесня максимално съм номерирала всички части на кройката.

Отрежете:

- Front pattern piece /предница/ - х 1. прегънете плата на две, като лицевите части трябва да са една върху друга, поставете кройката и изрежете. Кройката се поставя на ръба на прегънатия плат, така че като разгърнете отрязанат част да се получи предницата.
- Back pattern piece /задница/ - х 2 
- Front sleeve pattern piece /Ръкав предна част - x2
- Back sleeve pattern piece/Ръкав задна част - x2



За тази рокля ще ви е нужен 1 метър плат по ваш избор като аз ви препоръчвам да ползвате памучен еластичен плат. За моята рокля ползвах пунто, но след носене се оказа, че този плат се намачква много лесно, така че не правете моята грешка.

Ще бъда благодарна да получа коментари относно кройката, положителни или не, всеки един съвет и отзив ще ми е от полза. Ако някой реши да ушие роклята ще се радвам да получа снимки на вашите творения!


Today I encouraged myself and decided to share with you a pattern made ​​by me. I am not a professional pattern maker so I made it only in one size - S (EU 36). Those who are different size will have to measure their bust, waisthips and upper arm. Add or remove the required inches to/from the pattern. You should not have a problem with that. I personally didn't install a zipper onto my dress because the fabric I used is elastic, but if your fabric is not very stretchy I would recommend installing a zipper with length by your choice.

The pattern is scanned in real size, so I recommend to print it in a digital center(not at home), so that it comes out in actual size.

Recommended Materials: elastic fabrics with some body as stretch cotton, jersey  and etc. For my dress I used punto, but after wearing it turned out that this fabric creases very easily, so do not make this mistake.

This pattern doesn't include seam and hem allowances.I recommend adding 1,5 cm. for seams and 2 or 3 cm. for hems. As you can see on the photos the dress is short, so if you are not sure how long you want the dress to be, make it a little longer. In the end, you can always shorten it.

Transfer the pattern piece lines to the fabric. Trace the pieces as you do not forget to leave seam and hem allowances, than cut the fabric.

You will have to cut:
- Front pattern piece - cut on fold x1 (right sides of the fabric facing each other).
- Back pattern piece - cut x2
- Front sleeve pattern piece - cut x2
- Back sleeve pattern piece - cut x2

I would be grateful to receive comments on the pattern, positive or not, any advice and feedback will be useful. If someone decided to sew the dress I will be happy to receive pictures!

Download the pattern/Свалете кройката:











 I hope you enjoy this project as much as I did!



                                             


9 comments:

  1. Lovely dress! I will try to do it!
    Shannon xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am regular reader, how are you everybody?
    This piece of writing posted at this web site is actually pleasant.


    My site ... Stretch Mark Creams

    ReplyDelete
  3. What's up to all, how is everything, I think every one is getting more from this web site, and your views are fastidious in favor of new users.

    Feel free to visit my homepage; ranger forum

    ReplyDelete
  4. the mini dress is beautiful and the pattern is very easy to follow for a beginner like me :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you! I would love to see the final result!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hoi Dilyana I like to make the dressing for My granddochter of 13 years but I can not find de download buttom :-(
      Can hou contact me at eveline.petry@skynet.be?
      Hope to haar from YouTube soort.
      grettings from Belgium

      Delete
  6. I really like what you guys tend to be up too. This type
    of clever work and coverage! Keep up the superb works guys I've incorporated you guys to blogroll.

    Feel free to visit my website: mederma stretch mark therapy reviews

    ReplyDelete
  7. I dont find de download buttom:-(

    ReplyDelete