Pages

Nov 26, 2013

Deer Sweater Dress

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

  What is the most comfortable dress for the winter? The sweater dress of course! It's loose, comfy, cute and modern! In my case I'm wearing my sweater dress, which I designed and sewed, with biker leggings from ZARA and comfy boots from BERSHKA. The faux leather cluch which I'm holding is also made by me. You know I like DIY right? ;) Click on the link if you would like to know how to make this pretty sweater dress by yourself. HOW TO MAKE A SWEATER DRESS _ BEGGINERSI promise it is easier than you can imagine!

P.S. I'm sorry for the dark photos, but we have a terrible weather here.

 За мен няма по-удобна зимна рокля от блузона. Този сезон той е особено актуален, а ако на него има и коледни мотиви ще уцелите направо в десятката! Моето блузонче си го уших сама, както и малката чантичка, която нося (нея я направих от изкуствена кожа и ластик). Останалата част от тоалета се състои от рокерски панталони тип "leggings" ZARAи боти BERSHKA. Ако искате да видите как се прави блузонче като моето кликнете тук: HOW TO MAKE A SWEATER DRESS _ BEGGINERSI изключително лесно е, като за начинаещи.

П.С. извинявайте за тъмните снимки, но както знаете времето е просто ужасно мрачно!












8 comments:

  1. great blog! :*
    fashionable-sophie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely look, nice dress :) http://greyeyesandgreatshoes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi hun,

    Just found you blog and I am already following to keep up to date with the posts :)

    Check my blog here: www.camilacarril.com

    Blog Lovin: http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/6259619

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love sweater dresses! you look great! :) xox

    www.ruzinscloset.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow honey! You look so gorgeous! Nice outfit ;-)

    would you like to follow each other?
    http://www.jollychic.com/?a_aid=SIRIUSIT

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have a bad sweater addiction! Love the look.

    Kristine | tinikc.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete